Buying groceries is something most of us do every single week. Last year however, twenty-two families did something extra special as they checked things off their shopping list: they helped C5 Georgia raise much-needed funds. And this year, you can help, too!
C5 Georgia participates in Kroger’s Community Rewards program; a perk that’s probably the easiest way ever for friends and family of C5 to support our students and programming. To participate, all you have to do is link your Kroger Plus cards to our organization’s Kroger Community Rewards profile. Then, all you have to do it shop! Kroger donates a portion of the money they receive from registered cards to C5 Georgia. It costs nothing extra!
Here’s how to register for Kroger Community Rewards:
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign in or register for an account
- Enter your Kroger plus number to register your card to your account
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information and search for C5 Youth Foundation of Georgia
- Select C5 Youth Foundation of Georgia from the list and click “confirm”
That’s it! Just remember to use your registered Kroger Plus card every time you shop to have a portion of the proceeds donated to C5 Georgia. Well, one more thing: Spread the word to friends and family so we can get the most benefit from Kroger’s generosity!
Are you already enrolled to support C5? Enrollments must be renewed annually, so check your status and make sure you re-enroll your card to continue supporting C5 Georgia throughout the 2015-16 program year.