C5 Georgia would like to invite you to help lead a young person toward a successful career by hosting a Leadership Lunch at your place of business a unique opportunity to share the joys and challenges of your work experience with under-served but enthusiastic, motivated teens.
What’s involved? We ask that you share about 2.5 hours of your time to converse with promising young students, introduce them to your staff, and share a business lunch.
Why get involved? C5 Georgia teens are from under-resourced backgrounds who will, in more than 75% of cases, be the first in their family to attend college. You may be someone with just the kind of experience, leadership skills and insight these future workers and community leaders can benefit from.
In just one Leadership Lunch, they gain perspective on an industry, career and workplace they may not have had access to otherwise, an opportunity that helps them set high career goals important for a head-start after graduation.
In that same few hours you get the chance to meet some of the brightest students in Georgia, and to share some of what you’ve learned along your path to success.
A few former Leadership Lunch hosts:
- Thomas Arvid, Thomas Arvid Fine Art
- Rudy Beserra, Coca-Cola North America
- Bernard Coleman, Womble Carlyle PLLC
- Renee Diaz, Diaz Foods
- Andrea Freeman, Graco Baby/Newell Rubbermaid
- Howard Kuo, Kuo Dietrich Architects
- George Northrop, Montag & Caldwell Investment Counsel
- Dr. Yasmin Tyler-Hill, Morehouse School of Medicine