GivingPoint is a nationwide community-based youth development organization that inspires a passion for learning and service through cutting edge technology resources, virtual educational modules, and hands-on volunteer opportunities. GivingPoint was created to help youth discover their unique passion, fuel their spark, elevate their ideas and share their stories to create a better, more connected and socially responsible world.
C5 Students will use GivingPoint to electronically track their community service hours. Please use these instructions to register for your GivingPoint account. After you have registered for your account, add C5 Georgia and your class as affiliated groups.
Use these instructions to register for a GivingPoint account:
1. Visit www.mygivingpoint.org and click the â€œGet Startedâ€ button.
2. On the â€œGet Startedâ€ page, click â€œStudents.â€
3. Fill out all User Account information.
4. Once registered, search â€œC5 Georgiaâ€ in the search bar.
5. Choose the option for C5 Georgia, Non-Profit Organization.
6. Click the main â€œC5 Georgiaâ€ group page.
7. Click the â€œRequest Group Membershipâ€ button.
8. Click â€œJoin.â€
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8, selecting your C5 Georgia Class as your second affiliated group.
After you have joined the C5 Georgia groups, you may search other organizations you are affiliated with and join them as well.
For printable instructions, click here.