Click through the resources on this page to find out what’s happening at C5 Georgia, and to read great stories about our students, our special programs and our successes.
C5 Georgia Students in the News
- C5 Georgia Students go to the Circus!
- Fifth-year Student Vy Tran and Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell at the State of C5 Georgia Stakeholders Breakfast
C5 Georgia Newsletters
In this edition: 365+ Days of Success, New Year New Beginnings:Austen Mahaffey, New Year New Beginnings: Katherine Navarez, Taking C5 to the Streets
In this edition: A Hole in One, Board Member Spotlight, Chick-fil-a Does Lunch, Refocus and Restart: Youth Leadership Summit
In this edition: Tee-Time 2012, Hello from the Class of 2017, Coca-Cola Does Lunch, ACT Now! Reaches Further
In this edition: Ambassadorship Around the World, Horizons: Expanded, Northhighland Does Lunch, Are You a Mentor?
In this edition: Step into the Future, Meet the Class of 2017, BB&T Does Lunch, Our Mission
Visit our YouTube Channel for the latest C5 Georgia videos.
- C5 Georgia/KIPP WAYS Students Make Thank You Dinner for Station 16
- Current C5 Georgia Teens Welcome New Students
- Chandler explains how C5 Georgia makes her feel!!
Browse hundreds of photos in many galleries on our Flickr page.
- Presenting Sponsor GDF SUEZ Announces the C5 Georgia Class of 2011 Commencement Ceremony
- C5 Georgia Teen Wins Posse Scholarship
- Musiq Soulchild visits youth leadership campers at C5 Youth Foundation of Georgia summer camp
- Atlanta B2B Public Relations Agency Write2Market Sponsors C5 Youth Foundation of Georgia
- C5 Youth Foundation and Coca-Cola Raise Nearly $640,000 for Teen Leadership Program
Digital Press Kit
C5 Georgia’s Mission is to change the odds for high-potential teens from risk-filled environments, inspiring them to pursue personal success, and preparing them for leadership roles in college, work and their communities.
We encourage C5 teens to be:
- Committed to a better future