WHEN: Sunday, October 6, 2019 - 9am-3pm
Saturday, October 26, 2019 - 9am-3pm
WHERE: C5 Georgia Office, 7 Dunwoody Park, Suite 103, Dunwoody, GA 30338
WHAT ARE WE CHECKING IN ABOUT?
Are You On Track for College?
- Have you taken the SAT and/or ACT? If not, when are you going to register to take them?
- Start gathering necessary documents (transcripts, letters of recommendations).
- Are there any college campuses that you would like to help organize a day trip to?
- How comfortable are your parents with your college application process?
- Have you attended a FAFSA workshop?
- How are you doing in your classes? What is your current GPA?
Medallion Community Action Progression: Are You Serving?
- Tell me about your Medallion Project Plan.
- How far have you gotten? What barriers are you hitting?
- Have you had to change your plan in any significant ways?
- Are there any other people or groups who are concerned about the issue that you could engage in your project?
- How many hours are you putting in?
- What kind of help do you need?