You’ve got the time. Our students have the talent.
Together, we can make a difference (and have a whole lot of fun).
C5 provides year-round programming and events for our youth. This requires a variety of resources, time, and staff. If you feel that you have a talent or resource that you would like to share with C5, we would gladly discuss the ways in which you can help to enhance our program and share in a personally rewarding experience.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Participating in community service opportunities with our youth
- Assisting with administrative duties in the office
- Event planning
- Hosting Leadership Lunches to showcase career opportunities for our students
- Facilitating presentations at leadership events
- Reviewing applications and interviews for the incoming class