Remember raising your hand in anticipation (or fear) in high school? Remember casting for the school play? Remember the adrenaline of standing at the head of the line—leading they way down the long, locker-lined hall? Well, today is your day to raise ‘em high again—speak up, put forth and make a difference for a teen.
Host a Leadership Lunch
C5 Georgia would like to invite you to help lead a young person toward a successful career by hosting a Leadership Lunch at your place of business—a unique opportunity to share the joys and challenges of your work experience with under-served but enthusiastic, motivated teens.
A few former Leadership Lunch hosts:
- Thomas Arvid, Thomas Arvid Fine Art
- Rudy Beserra, Coca-Cola North America
- Bernard Coleman, Womble Carlyle PLLC
- Renee Diaz, Diaz Foods
- Brad Downs, Cargill
- Andrea Freeman, Graco Baby/Newell Rubbermaid
- Myron Gray, United Parcel Service of America (UPS)
- Martha Hernandez, Wells Fargo
- Howard Kuo, Kuo Dietrich Architects
- George Northrop, Montag & Caldwell Investment Counsel
- Rob Shively, Metadigm Services
- Dr. Yasmin Tyler-Hill, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Rodolfo Vaupel, Fulcro Insurance
Be A Hero
It takes approximately $3,000 dollars per year, per participant to send a student through our entire five-year leadership program. So, it’s your lead now—we need you, and so do they.
Support a student during his or her journey through the five-year C5 Georgia program by donating the complete cost of ushering a teen from challenged to challenge-ready. It’s a journey for two—you’ll be given the opportunity to meet your student (if you’d like), correspond with them through C5 Georgia, attend programmatic events throughout the year, and get the unique opportunity to watch a young person blossom to meet the adult world well prepared.
You Are Our Hero.