Dollars Toward Success
What does my support offer?
- $50: Educate 72 character-driven teens on Bullying and Self-Esteem
- $100: Support one day at camp for one teen committed to a better future
- $250: Equip 15 community-focused teens to create a service opportunity during the ACT NOW! Summit
- $500: Send 20 challenge-ready teens white-water rafting down the Nantahala River
- $1,000 Provide digital video equipment and software for 36 character-driven students to tell their leadership story.
- $3,000: Offer one teen committed to a better future the full C5 Georgia experience for one year
- $5,000: Give a full year of community-focused instructional opportunities to one class
- $10,000: Supply adventure programming for one summer for challenge-ready teens (treks including year 1-3 off site camping, rafting and canoe trips)
- $15,000: Allow one character-driven teen to experience the entire five-year C5 Georgia program
- $20,000: Make possible one ACT Now Service Summit for a community-focused C5 Georgia class
- $25,000 Provide 20 college-bound teens with one-on-one annual college advisement.
- $40,000: Send approximately 70 challenge-ready students to our pivotal camp experience in Wyoming
- $50,000: Award a full, five-year C5 scholarship program to four college-bound students, or a one-year scholarship to 20 students
- $216,000: Support one full, five-year experience for one class of students committed to a better future
Your generosity can make a real difference in the lives of our amazing young people.
Donate by Phone or Mail
If you prefer, you may make your donation by phone or mail. Call us at 678.293.4603 to donate via credit card, or mail your donation in the form of a check to: C5 Georgia, 2500 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.
Donate by Email
Contact Stephanie Davage at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to donate via email.