C5 Leaders work to achieve these desired outcomes:
- Graduate from high school and pursue college education or meaningful employment.
- Make positive contributions to the community.
- Respect human diversity and become capable of living and working in a diverse community.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with adults and other youth.
- Acquire leadership skills in the areas of self-awareness, confidence, communication, group effectiveness, organization, decision making, and problem solving.
OUR 5-YEAR JOURNEY
DISCOVER LEADERSHIP. EXPERIENCE ACHIEVEMENT.