C5 Georgia's leadership program depends upon the support of the Atlanta area's corporate community and their philanthropic arms to embrace the unique and important work we do to expand the future for Atlanta's students. There are a multitude of sponsorship opportunities available for your company to make a difference.
COMPANY INVOLVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Corporate Sponsorship of a Signature Experience
- Youth Leadership Summit Sponsor - September
- Paths to Graduation Sponsor - March
- Celebrate Our Seniors(Medallions) Sponsor - April
- Drive For Youth Classic Sponsor - May
- Sponsor a summer program experience - Road to College Bus Tour, ACT Now! Summit, C5 Leadership Camp, NOLS (Back Country Hike with the National Outdoor Leadership School)
Corporate Team Building Day with C5 - June-July
- Camp Adahi Field Day involves 20-30 volunteers from an Atlanta company working with students in groups in a fun but intentional team building field day event that includes a cookout hosted by the same company.
Leadership Luncheons - October-March
- Companies host a luncheon at their office for C5 Georgia students that includes discussions with various company leaders centered on career options and opportunities.